|Moose Rack Sports to open next week|
Wes and Nicole Miller will open the doors to Moose Rack Sports next week on March 19. | Full Story
Police report: 3/12
Monday, March 10
• Car-deer accident at East Aspen and Chestnut boulevards, $1,900.
• Noise complaint in 1410 block of East Redwood Boulevard, unable to locate subject.
• Medical emergency in 200 block of South Seventh Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
• Fraud reported in 400 block of South Fourth Avenue, all parties advised.
• Report of an accident at East Redwood and North Chestnut boulevards, turned over to Sheriff’s office.
• Public assist in 910 block of South Nicholas Avenue.
Tuesday, March 11
• 911 hang-up in 110 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with trying to locate a runaway in 2010 block of East Sylvan Circle and 510 block of South Fourth Avenue.
• Public assist in 100 block of West Ponderosa Drive.
• Vehicle loaned and not returned in 520 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, advised.
• Theft reported in 1100 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, under investigation.
• Check well-being of subject in 600 block of North Needles Drive, checked OK, advised.
• Family dispute in 520 block of North Needles Drive, advised.
• Motorist assist at West Holly Boulevard and South Sandstone Avenue. | Full Story
|10:09 am||State jobless rate flat at 3.6 percent|
|10:08 am||Parents of teens invited to ‘Tell it to me Straight’ event|
|10:04 am||Helpline Center to offer children’s grief support groups|
|7:20 am||Light agenda on tap for tonight's school board meeting|
|7:19 am||Health Department awards additional nursing home beds in Rapid City|