|Marching & Melon Madness unveils band’s 2014 field show|
The Brandon Valley Marching Lynx will reach for the stars in this season’s field show, inspired by the story of Peter Pan. | Full Story
Police report: 8/20
Tuesday, Aug. 26
• Motorist assist in 500 block of East Holly Boulevard.
• Family dispute in 210 block of South Main Avenue, advised.
• Check well-being of subject in 100 block of South Teton Drive, unable to locate.
• Check well-being of student in 1600 block of East Liberty Circle, unable to locate.
• Check well-being of subject in 210 block of South Main Avenue, checked OK, advised.
• Nancy Kaye Michael, 48, arrested for DUI-2nd and driving while revoked in 400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Report of a suspicious vehicle in area of North Ninth Avenue and East Birch Street, located, checked OK.
• Suspicious vehicle in 920 block of North Seventh Avenue, checked OK.
• Suspicious subject in 900 block of North Seventh Avenue, checked OK, advised.
• Tagged abandoned vehicle at East Rushmore Drive and South Teton Drive. | Full Story
|2:10 pm||Time to apply for Brandon Community Foundation fall grants|
|2:09 pm||g. 29 is last chance to submit names for Veterans Memorial|
|2:07 pm||Carl W. Soukup Addition achieves Certified Ready Site status|
|2:04 pm||South Dakota State Fair salutes veterans|
|11:44 am||Kick off the school year with South Dakota’s largest classroom|