Police report: 5/24
Thursday, May 23
• Disorderly juvenile in 2000 block of South Sioux Boulevard, advised.
• Motorist assist at North Sioux and Redwood boulevards.
• Suspicious subject in 200 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, gone on officer’s arrival.
• Found property in 700 block of South McHardy Road.
• Medical emergency in 1700 block of South Mulberry Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
• Family dispute in 100 block of North Chestnut Avenue, advised.
• Disorderly subject in 400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, gone on officer’s arrival.
• Theft reported in 600 block of South Main Avenue and South Sioux Boulevard, resecured in 900 block of South Sioux Boulevard.
• Public assist in 300 block of South Main Avenue.
• Traffic hazard in 300 block of West Holly Boulevard, removed from roadway.
Steven Craig Matson, 42, arrested for DUI-1st. | Full Story