Police report: 7/22
Monday, July 21
• Two-vehicle accident at West Holly Boulevard and Heritage Road, $5,700; one driver cited for careless driving.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with recovering stolen property in 110 block of South Cardinal Drive.
• Assist Lincoln County Sheriff’s office with locating subject from a gas skip in 1000 block of East Cottonwood Drive.
• Fraud reported in 500 block of East Elm Street, advised.
• Check well-being of children in 1720 block of South Mulberry Avenue checked OK, advised.
• Report of possible liquor law violation in 100 block of South Yellowstone Drive, checked OK, unfounded.
• Child custody dispute in 1720 block of South Mulberry Avenue, advised.
• Suspicious subjects in 920 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, advised, sent on way. | Full Story