May 14. 2013 1:48PM
Monday, May 13
• Medical emergency in 1000 block of East Aspen Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
• Fire alarm in 1000 block of North Seventh Avenue, checked OK, unfounded.
• Two-vehicle accident at East Holly Boulevard and South Sixth Avenue, $3,500; one driver cited for careless driving.
• Theft reported in 3000 block of East Aspen Boulevard, under investigation.
• Trespassing reported in 1100 block of East Teakwood Street, under investigation.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with locating a vehicle involved in an injury hit-and-run; located driver, Andrew Thomas Marco, 31, arrested for DUI-2nd, and injury hit-and-run.
• Report of a reckless driver at I-90 and North Splitrock Boulevard, searched area, unable to locate.
• Tori Ruth Westcott, 18, arrested for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
• Report of an intoxicated subject in 1200 block of East Teakwood Street, located, transported to VA Hospital.
• Suspicious vehicle at East Custer Parkway and North Crystal Place, Casey Jon Lee, 20, and Tyler Jay Trevino, 20, arrested for underage alcohol.
• Check on abandoned vehicle at South Splitrock and East Aspen boulevards, checked OK.