June 06. 2013 9:34AM
Wednesday, June 5
• Suspicious vehicle on I-90, located and turned over to Highway Patrol.
• Two-vehicle accident in 900 block of North Joslyn Drive, $3,000.
• One-vehicle accident in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, $7,250.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with locating a subject in 1700 block of South Mulberry Avenue, unable to locate.
• Possible intoxicated driver at I-90 and North Splitrock Boulevard, located, checked OK.
• Nicholas John Langner, 25, arrested for warrant service.
• Noise disturbance in 1300 block of East Keystone Drive, all advised.
• Joseph Anthony Parisi, 27, arrested for violating terms conditions of bond.
• Curfew violation at North Pasque Flower Trail and East Switch Grass Trail, turned over to parent.