July 18. 2013 9:14AM
Wednesday, July 17
• Alarm in 1300 block of East Rushmore Drive, checked OK, unfounded.
• Medical emergency in 100 block of East Cedar Street, turned over to MED-Star.
• Found property in 300 block of East Holly Boulevard.
• Domestic disturbance in 1710 block of South Mulberry Avenue; Rene Dewald McFarland, 47, lodged at DeTox.
• Assist Brandon Volunteer Fire Department with a grass fire on I-90.
• Disorderly subjects at 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle; Mason J. Bryant, 20, arrested for protection order violation.
• Motorist assists in 2000 block of East Aspen, Sioux and Holly boulevards.
• Report of a possible intoxicated driver on I-90, unable to locate.
• Noise disturbance in 500 block of East Holly Boulevard, all advised.
• Juvenile cited for curfew violation and underage tobacco at East Redwood Boulevard and North Oak Ridge Road.