July 19. 2013 9:56AM
Thursday, July 18
• Suspicious subject in 100 block of South Country Club Avenue, checked OK, advised.
• Family dispute reported in 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle, unable to locate parties involved.
• Fraud reported in 300 block of South Main Avenue, under investigation.
• Suspicious subjects in 600 block of North Oak Ridge Road, checked OK.
• Public assist in 1800 block of South Mulberry Avenue.
• Parking complaint in 1900 block of West River Bluff Drive, advised.
• Two juveniles advised on curfew at McHardy Park; parents contacted, sent on their way.
• Report of a reckless driver at East Seth Street and North Sioux Boulevard, located and advised.
• Michael Vigants, 21, arrested for warrant service.
• Motorist assist in 400 block of West Holly Boulevard.
• Report of a possible intoxicated driver at Sioux and Holly boulevards, checked OK, advised.
• Barking dog in 200 block of West Hackberry Street.
• Dog bite reported in 1200 block of East Redwood Boulevard.
• Dog bite reported in 1400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Animal neglect reported in 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle.
This week, the Brandon Police issued 14 citations and 17 warnings.