August 26. 2013 7:31AM
Friday, Aug. 23
• Found property in 300 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, turned over to owner.
• Check well-being of subject in 1310 block of East Sylvan Circle, checked OK, advised.
• Family dispute in 100 block of East Glenwood Drive, checked OK, advised.
• Stacia Arlene Gillette, 24, arrested for driving while suspended.
• Late report of an assault in 200 block of East Cedar Street; John Neal Morgan, 46, arrested.
• Disorderly text messages reported in 600 block of South Lewis Drive, advised.
• Thomas James Keough, 47, arrested for DUI-1st.
Saturday, Aug. 24
• Medical emergency in 3000 block of East Aspen Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
Sunday, Aug. 25
• Child custody dispute in 1210 block of East Redwood Boulevard, advised.
• Vandalism reported in 2100 block of East Aspen Boulevard, under investigation.
• Medical emergency in 2600 block of South McHardy Road, turned over to MED-Star.
• Medical emergency in 1100 block of East Teakwood Street, turned over to MED-Star.
• Two-vehicle accident at East Holly and Splitrock boulevards, $6,000; one driver cited for illegal left turn, failure to yield.
• Theft reported in 100 block of East Cedar Street, under investigation.
• Curfew violation in 1700 block of East Sylvan Circle, juvenile turned over to parent.
• Disorderly telephone calls reported in 200 block of East Tabor Court, under investigation.