November 13. 2013 8:53AM
Tuesday, Nov. 12
• Two-vehicle accident at West Ponderosa Drive and South Parkview Boulevard, $2,500; one driver cited for careless driving.
• Check well-being of subject in 100 block of South Teton Drive, unable to locate.
• Intentional damage to property in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, advised.
• Fraud reported in 510 block of South Country Club Avenue, under investigation.
• Theft from a motor vehicle reported in 900 block of East Magnolia Drive, under investigation.
• Disorderly subject in 100 block of East Cedar Street, advised.
• Fire alarm in 700 block of South Eight Avenue, checked OK.
• Car-deer accident on Rice Street, $3,900.
• Check well-being of subject in 300 block of South Kirkwood Boulevard, checked OK, advised.
• Public assist in 1400 block of East Rushmore Drive.
• Suspicious vehicle at South Splitrock Boulevard and East Cedar Street, advised, sent on way.
• Suspicious subject in 410 block of North Yellowstone Drive, unable to locate.