December 04. 2013 9:31AM
Monday, Nov. 25
• Medical emergency in 910 block South Nicholas Avenue, turned over to Med-Star.
• Public assist in 300 block South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Report of a possible intoxicated driver at North Splitrock Boulevard and East Redwood Boulevard, checked OK, unfounded.
• Report of a hit and run accident at West Holly Boulevard and Sandstone Avenue, under investigation.
• Jesse Lee Clyde, 23, arrested for warrant service in 100 block of South Teton Drive.
• Traffic hazard at South Fifth Avenue and East Aspen Boulevard, removed from roadway.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
• Two-vehicle accident at West Holly Boulevard and South Sandstone Avenue, $6,150 damage.
• Report of a possible burglary in 400 block of South Yellowstone Drive, checked OK, unfounded.
• Marlon Derale Henry, 25, arrested for warrant service.
• Nancy Thammavongkeo, 22, arrested for warrant service.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• Tagged abandoned vehicle at North Sioux and Redwood boulevards.
• Report of illegal dumping in 100 block of East Cedar Street, unfounded.
• Juvenile delinquency reported in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, cited for underage tobacco.
• Disorderly juvenile in 700 block of East Holly Boulevard, advised, sent on way.
• Neighbor dispute in 120 block of South Fourth Avenue, all advised.
• Burglary reported in 200 block of South Heritage Court, under investigation.
• Assist Brandon Volunteer Fire Department with carbon monoxide call in 700 block of South Nicholas Avenue.
• Jeffrey Scott Schreurs, 50, arrested for simple assault in 320 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Found property in 300 block of West Parkview Court.
Thursday, Nov. 28
• Public assist in 300 block of South Main Avenue.
• Assist Sheriff's office with injury accident, occurred in county.
• Motorist assist in 400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Medical emergency in 810 block of East Magnolia Drive, turned over to Med-Star.
• Parking complaint in 110 block of West River Oak Street, tagged.
• Suspicious vehicle in 1820 block of North Plum Avenue, unable to locate.
• Suspicious vehicle at McHardy Park, checked OK, advised.
• Assist Brandon Volunteer Fire Department with carbon monoxide call in 310 block of South Heritage Court.
• Stray dog in 2000 block of South Sioux Boulevard.
• Check on dog in 1500 bock East Redwood Boulevard.
• Stray dog in 100 block West Birchwood Drive.
• Stray dog in 320 block South Heritage Court.
This week, the Brandon Police issued 11 citations and 16 warnings.