Nominations sought for SVE’s ‘Power and Hope’ award
December 27. 2013 9:53AM
Sioux Valley Energy is seeking nominations for its second annual ‘Power and Hope’ award.
This award will recognize SVE members who have been active in their communities and who display generosity, selflessness and a giving spirit.
One finalist will be chosen from each of the cooperative’s districts and recognized at his/her district meeting in February or March. Those finalists will then be recognized at the Cooperative’s annual meeting in June. One winner will be chosen from the finalists at the annual meeting. Sioux Valley Energy will donate $1,000 to the winner’s favorite charity (must be a 501c3). Each finalist will also receive a donation of $100 to their favorite charity.
• Who is eligible to receive the Sioux Valley Energy Power and Hope Award? Nominees must be at least 13 years old. They must be a customer of Sioux Valley Energy or live in the household of a Sioux Valley Energy customer. Groups and organizations are not eligible for the award. SVE employees, board members or their immediate family members are not eligible to receive the award.
• What is the deadline for nominations? The deadline for nominations is Jan. 15, 2014.
• Where do I find a nomination application? An online nomination application is available on the SVE website (www.siouxvalleyenergy.com) or can be requested by calling 800‐234‐1960.
• How will I know if my nominee is selected? You will be contacted by Jan. 27, 2014.
• Who can I contact for more information? Contact Carrie Law through email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-234-1960.