December 30. 2013 7:44AM
Thursday, Dec. 26
• Assist DOC in 900 block of East Pine Street with lodging Trace Smykle.
• Assist Highway Patrol with accident on I-90.
• Parking violation at East Redwood Boulevard and North Pasque Flower Trail, advised.
• Medical emergency in 1510 block of West Holly Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
• Fraud reported in 520 block of North Needles Drive, under investigation.
• Disorderly subjects in 1700 block of East Sylvan Circle, all advised.
• Suspicious vehicle in 700 block of South McHardy Road, checked OK.
• Traffic hazard in 2010 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, removed from roadway.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with a drug evaluation.
Friday, Dec. 27
• Check well-being of subject in 1410 block of East Rushmore Drive, unable to locate.
• Illegal dumping reported in 110 block of East Holly Boulevard, subject advised.
• Check well-being of subject in 1200 block of East Redwood Boulevard, advised.
• Runaway reported in 410 block of North Yellowstone Drive, returned home.
• Joseph Robert Matzen, 36, arrested for DUI-1st.
• Juvenile arrested for DUI-1st, underage alcohol, possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
• Disorderly subjects in 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle, subject taken to DeTox.
Saturday, Dec. 28
• CHINS reported in 110 block of East Robin Place, advised.
• Public assist in 300 block of South Main Avenue.
• Nancy Kaye Michael, 48, arrested for DUI-1st.
• Donald Charles Ohmann, 24, arrested for warrant service.
• Suspicious activity in 2600 block of East Sunrise Court, unable to locate subjects.
• Check security in 1410 block of South Parkview Boulevard.
• Sheri Lynn Mogck, 44, arrested for DUI-1st.
• Alarm in 100 block of West Holly Boulevard, checked OK, unfounded.
Sunday, Dec. 29
• Burglary reported in 110 block of East Cedar Street, under investigation.
• Vandalism reported in 1100 block of East Teakwood Street, under investigation.
• Medical emergency in 100 block of East Cedar Street, turned over to MED-Star.
• Medical emergency in 500 block of North Tamarac Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.