January 27. 2014 7:30AM
Friday, Jan. 24
• Car-deer accident in 1500 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, $5,600.
• Vandalism reported in 500 block of South Fourth Avenue, under investigation.
• Report of an abandoned vehicle in 1000 block of North Ninth Avenue, advised.
• Disorderly subject in 300 block of South Country Club Avenue, located and advised.
• Medical emergency in 1210 block of East Redwood Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
• Report of narcotics violation in 1300 block of East Keystone Drive, checked OK, unfounded.
• Joel Herman Ashby III, 30, arrested for driving while revoked.
Saturday, Jan. 25
• Fire alarm in 300 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, turned over to Brandon Fire Department.
• Daniel Allen Cranmer Sr., 20, arrested for simple assault-domestic and warrant service.
• Disorderly phone calls reported in 310 block of South Spring Place, advised.
• Disorderly phone calls reported in 520 block of North Needles Drive, advised.
• Report of a reckless driver on I-90, unable to locate.
• Check well-being of subject in 1410 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK, advised.
Sunday, Jan. 26
• Motorist assist at East Aspen and South Kirkwood boulevards.
• Check well-being of subject in 100 block of West Birchwood Drive, checked OK, advised.
• Suspicious vehicle in 230 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK, unfounded.
• Noise disturbance in 100 block of North Pipestone Street, advised.