January 30. 2014 10:58AM
Tuesday, Jan. 28
• One-vehicle accident in 1000 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, $1,000.
• Intoxicated subject in 500 block of South Third Avenue.
• Shaun Bradley Jenkins, 30, arrested for warrant service.
• Medical emergency in 2200 block of East Sylvan Circle, turned over to MED-Star.
• Two-vehicle accident at South Main Avenue and East Aspen Boulevard, $4,150; one driver cited for stop sign violation.
• Motorist assist at North Sioux Boulevard and East Switch Grass Trail.
• Check well-being of subject in 600 block of North Teton Drive, advised.
• One-vehicle accident in 1400 block of South Lakota Avenue, $1,200.
• Attempted fraud reported in 100 block of South Country Club Avenue, advised.
• Nicholas Andrew Kulzer, 20, arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police in 1100 block of East Teakwood Street with trying to locate a subject, unable to locate.
• Motorist assist in 1420 block of East Cedar Street.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
• Protection order violation in 800 block of East Aspen Boulevard, advised.
• Assist U.S. Marshall in 1320 block of East Keystone Drive.
• Medical emergency in 1410 block of East Rushmore Drive, turned over to MED-Star.
• Fire alarm in 1100 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, turned over to Brandon Fire Department.
• Assist other agency in 170 block of North Fairway Drive.
• Charles Smith Jr., 79, arrested for simple assault-domestic.
• Report of a traffic hazard on South Splitrock Boulevard, unable to locate.
• Assist Highway Patrol with multiple vehicles on I-90.
• Motorist assist at North Splitrock Boulevard and East Keystone Drive.
• Assist Highway Patrol with a rollover accident on I-90.