March 19. 2014 11:22AM
Tuesday, March 18
• Two-vehicle accident in 1910 block of West River Bluff Drive, $9,200; one driver cited for overdriving road conditions.
• Two-vehicle accident at West Holly Boulevard and South Sandstone Avenue, $7,050; one driver cited for overdriving road conditions.
• Two-vehicle accident at Splitrock and East Holly boulevards, $5,000; one driver cited for overdriving road conditions and no insurance.
• Motorist assist in 2100 block of East Aspen Boulevard.
• Fire alarm in 600 block of West Willow Street, checked OK.
• Suspicious vehicle in 1000 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK.
• Michelle Renae Tesarek, 26, arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.