March 26. 2014 9:14AM
Tuesday, March 25
• Medical emergency in 100 block of West River Oak Street, turned over to MED-Star.
• Alarm in 710 block of North Ninth Avenue, checked OK, unfounded.
• Cody James Miller, 24, arrested for ingesting substance in 110 block of North Splitrock Boulevard.
• Fraud reported in 900 block of East Heatherwood Drive, under investigation.
• Fight disturbance in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, under investigation.
• Child abuse investigation in 200 block of West Hackberry Street.
• Motorist assist at West Holly Boulevard and South Sandstone Avenue.
• Check well-being of subject in 600 block of North Teton Drive, checked OK.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with checking the well-being of a subject in 310 block of South Second Avenue, unable to locate.