April 07. 2014 7:31AM
Friday, April 4
Check well-being of subject in 100 block of West Ponderosa Drive, checked OK.
Gas skips reported in 920 block of North Splitrock Boulevard and 1000 block of North Splitrock Boulevard.
Theft reported in 300 block of South Main Avenue, turned over to Sheriff’s office.
Medical emergency in 200 block of South Seventh Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
Suspicious subject in 1910 block of West River Bluff Drive, gone on officer’s arrival.
Runaway reported in 400 block of East Beechnut Street, under investigation.
Saturday, April 5
Disorderly subject at East Keystone Drive and North Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK, advised.
Two-vehicle accident in 800 block of East Ash Street, $200.
Medical emergency in 700 block of South Eighth Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
Medical emergency in 1210 block of South Parkview Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
Medical emergency in 510 block of South Lakota Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
Report of a possible burglary in progress in 1500 block of East Spearfish Drive, checked OK, unfounded.
Assault reported in 320 block of South Main Avenue, advised.
Sunday, April 6
• Possible vandalism reported in 1200 block of South Parkview Boulevard, advised.
• Theft reported at Holly and Sioux boulevards, under investigation.
• Two-vehicle accident at East Magnolia Drive and North Ninth Avenue, $500.
• Assault reported in 1310 block of East Keystone Drive, checked OK, advised.
• Two-vehicle accident in 200 block of West Chicory Drive, $2,750.
• Check well-being of subject in 100 block of South Sandstone Avenue, checked OK, advised.
• Suspicious vehicle in 1400 block of South Fernwood Avenue, located, checked OK, advised.