April 11. 2014 9:07AM
Thursday, April 10
• Suspicious subject in 400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, advised.
• Medical emergency in 1410 block of East Rushmore Drive, turned over to MED-Star.
• Public assist in 900 block of North Ninth Avenue.
• Check well-being of subject in 110 block of East Cedar Street, checked OK, advised.
• Motorist assist at 920 block of North Splitrock Boulevard.
• Juvenile delinquency in 500 block of East Holly Boulevard, parents and juveniles were advised.
• Report of a reckless driver at Holly and Sioux boulevards, unable to locate.
• Disorderly subjects at South Fourth Avenue and East Beechnut Street, advised.
• Open burn in 110 block of East Glenwood Drive, advised of city ordinance, turned over to Brandon Fire Department.
• Suspicious subject in 920 block of North Joslyn Drive, unable to locate.
• Two stray dogs in 100 block of East Cedar Street.
• Stray dog in 200 block of South Seventh Avenue.
• Stray dog in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Stray dog in 1400 block of East Custer Parkway.
• Stray dog in 110 block of South Heritage Place.
• Stray dog in 120 block of South Seventh Avenue.
This week, the Brandon Police issued 22 citations and 29 warnings.