April 28. 2014 7:38AM
Friday, April 25
• Medical emergency at I-90 and North Splitrock Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
• Gas skip reported in 400 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, advised.
• Lost property reported in 120 block of South Augusta Avenue, advised.
• Report of a possible intoxicated subject at Rice Street and Six Mile Road, checked OK, unfounded.
• Juvenile lodged at JDC for aggravated assault and possession of firearm/weapon on school property in 2000 block of South Sioux Boulevard.
• Report of noise disturbance in 1700 block of East Sylvan Circle, checked OK, unfounded.
• Report of suspicious activity in 600 block of South Lakota Court, checked OK.
• Medical emergency in 1200 block of East Fleetwood Circle, turned over to MED-Star.
• Assist Sheriff’s office with a burglary in progress, occurred in county.
Saturday, April 26
• Public assist in 300 bloc of South Main Avenue.
• Report of a hit-and-run accident in 110 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, advised.
• Disorderly subjects in 200 block of East Seth Street, advised.
• Alarm in 600 block of East Willow Street, checked OK.
• Jesse Joseph Natole, 18, Tasha Marie Posey, 25, and Wardell Antoine Williams Jr., 21, arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, contributing the delinquency and ingesting substances in 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle.
• Juvenile arrested for ingesting substances in 1300 block of East Sylvan Circle.
• Open line in 1100 block of North Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK.
• Motorist assist at I-90 and North Splitrock Boulevard.
Sunday, April 27
• Traffic hazard at North Splitrock Boulevard and I-90, removed from roadway.
• Public assist at 1210 block of East Redwood Boulevard.
• Alarm in 600 block of East Willow Street, checked OK, unfounded.