June 12. 2014 9:30AM
Wednesday, June 11
• Disorderly subject in 300 block of West River Oak Street, unable to make contact.
• Medical emergency in 200 block of South First Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
• Assist Sheriff’s office with trying to locate a runaway.
• Theft reported in 400 block of South Eighth Avenue, under investigation.
• Found marijuana in 3000 block of Teakwood Street, under investigation.
• Medical emergency in 3000 block of East Aspen Boulevard, turned over to MED-Star.
911 hang-up in 100 block of West First Street, turned into a medical emergency, turned over to MED-Star.
• Theft reported in 300 block of South Fourth Avenue, juvenile arrested.
• Theft reported in 1800 block of South Parkview Boulevard, under investigation.
• Anthony Eldon Stomberg, 18, arrested for underage alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Disorderly subject in 610 block of South Lakota Avenue, advised, sent on way.
• Report of disorderly subjects in 210 block of West Spruce Street, gone on officer’s arrival, advised reporting party.
• Medical emergency in 310 block of South Spring Place, turned over to MED-Star.
• Assist DCI with a search warrant in 1500 block of East Cedar Street; Taylor Craig Stoddard, 21, arrested for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, controlled substance, possession in a drug-free zone, possession with intent to distribute.
• Suspicious activity in 110 block of East Holly Boulevard, unable to locate subjects, gone on officer’s arrival.
• Medical emergency in 300 block of West Hackberry Street.